-
April 12th, 2006, 10:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Wow, thank you so much to everyone!
Tra: The next bit will be a little longer, and will definitely give you that 'what's going on?' answer. Well, sort of. ~_^ Thank you for the enthusiastic response!
MissCurlyCat: I'm really glad you thought that beginning was a great lead in. Those are sometimes the hardest things to write, so I'm always very happy when I know I've done that. So thank you for letting me know!
Faffee: Thank you so much! That's a third vote for more, so I'll definitely get on with the writing, and hopefully post another bit tonight. I'm so glad you liked it!
MaryCarly: Oh, I leave people on cliffhangers ALL the time. I highly doubt this story will really garner any sorts of cliffhangers that make you want to jump up and down and banish the author to a dimension until they make things right. That being said, I'll just have to get in those cliffhangers whenever I can, because they are a lot of fun, and VERY rewarding. ^_^ Thank you for the response!
*Kas
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks